WPLMS v2.9 – Learning Management System & WordPress Education Theme
WPLMS v2.9 is a Learning Management System for WordPress . It is not just a WordPress education theme but a complete eLearning suite. It is suitable for Educational Training Centres, Corporate trainings, Coaching centres, Course tutors, College, Academy, University, School and MOOC platform. It is an e Learning WordPress theme for course management, instructor and student management using which you can create and sell your courses online.
WPLMS v2.9 Features:
- Create and Sell Courses
- Create and upload custom badges and certificates
- Free Units for Course Preview
- Supports Audio/Video and Attachments in Units
- Course Curriculum and Course Timeline
- Course Reviews & Ratings
- Exclusive Course Groups & Forums
- Front End Functions:
- Course Manual Evaluation
- Remove reset Courses for Students
- Overall Course Stats
- Students Course Stats
- Course Result
- Auto Messages & Notifications
- Bulk Messaging
- Live status in Course Timeline
- Set Course Status, award marks for course
- Award Certificates, Badges
- Extend subscriptions
WPLMS v2.9 Changelog:
1. activity recording for instructor commission .(now instructor can see activity for commission awarding in activity )
(NOTE : It will now record only for new woocommerce orders )
- EventOn front end edit not working due to conflict with wplms front end plugin.
- fatal error from stats.php file wplms theme
- PHP Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in D:xampphtdocswplmswp-contentpluginsvibe-course-moduleincludesbp-course-actions.php on line 897 in case of variable product conneted to course
- commissions set to 0 but still awarding commissions in case of co-authors .
- Unit Count not shown to non logged in users in course details widget
- when custom section privacy is set from course custom nav plugin then that item does not show in course menu to sort
- Touch point email not sending to instructor when student comments on unit.
- commission in generalised function.